Subject: white paper on conformance testing

Title: white paper on conformance testing

hi -

i've done some searching among the Oasis stuff for things relevant to our conformance subgroup, and quickly came upon a white paper on conformance at http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/conformance/200104/msg00000.html. It lays out a conformance process that we could use as a starting point for the strawman Krishna would like to have by the end of the month.

i've also just sent a mail to the chair of the OASIS conformance TC, asking for any other materials, and proposing a joint call. The charter of the conformance TC is to assist other OASIS TCs, so i very much expect that we will be able to get valuable assistance from them.

regards,

bob