Subject: Re: Meeting page for F2F #3 is now available

At 10:43 AM 5/18/01 -0400, Eve L. Maler wrote:
>Please see:
>
>    http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/security/f2f3-25June2001.shtml
>
>This is not linked from the group page yet; I'll do that today, and I'll
>also create an Evite invitation.  This should enable you to get your travel
>plans started.

Folks-- I had thought the Sun facility hosting this event was in Menlo
Park, CA, but it turns out that it's in Newark, CA instead.  (The Newark
facility is at the *other* base of the Dumbarton Bridge.)  It's a hard call
whether to fly into Oakland or SFO; I tend always to fly into SFO because
it's a straight shot from Boston.  I will provide hotel options within the
next few days.

         Eve
--
Eve Maler                                             +1 781 442 3190
Sun Microsystems XML Technology Development  eve.maler @ east.sun.com