Subject: Re: FW: notes from conformance subgroup concall, Friday 1-Jun

Hi-- I received the attachment, and it looks like it's in the archive:

   http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/security-services/200106/bin00000.bin

However, the .bin extension is giving problems.  If people save it as
something.zip, it will work fine.

         Eve

p.s. I prefer clear-text for minutes and such.  If there's a way that
people could distribute .txt instead of .doc, that would be great...  Thanks.

--
Eve Maler                                             +1 781 442 3190
Sun Microsystems XML Technology Development  eve.maler @ east.sun.com