OASIS Mailing List ArchivesView the OASIS mailing list archive below
or browse/search using MarkMail.


Help: OASIS Mailing Lists Help | MarkMail Help

security-services message

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [Elist Home]

Subject: Agenda for SSTC/Focus 12 June 2001 telecon

PLEASE NOTE: In general, the TC portion of the call *may* last up to two 
hours, though it usually doesn't.  I hope people will stay through to the 
end of the TC call, even if they're not planning to attend the Focus 
portion of the call.

Meeting date: Tuesday, 12 June 2000
Meeting time ( see also http://www.timezoneconverter.com ):

           (TC meeting ~first hour; Focus meeting ~second hour)
           Europe/Dublin  5-7pm
           US/Eastern     12noon-2pm
           US/Central     11am-1pm
           US/Pacific     9am-11am

Call-in information (good through 17 July):
           Call-in number: (334) 262-0740
           Participant code #856956

- Membership report: new/removed members (Heather)

- Roll call (Heather)

- Approval of minutes for the last telecon:
   with corrections from Irving Reid:

- Consideration of new standing rule that allows co-chairs

   Eve's candidate wording:

   "The SSTC shall allow for election of up to two TC chairs who share
   chairing responsibilities as they see fit.  In this case, one of the
   two co-chairs shall take primary responsibility for communicating
   with OASIS staff."

- Decision on how to choose nominees for chair (who will be Focus chair too)

   Eve's suggestion:

   "Take nominations from the floor, as for motions; require a second."

- Nominations and voting for new chair; handover

- Approval of/additions to this agenda

ACTION items
ACTION: Bob Blakley to develop and circulate a Word template for all
specification contributors to use.
- Target date 1 June

ACTION: Bob Blakley to propose simplified assertion data structures based
on Phill's new document.
- Target date 1 June

ACTION: Prateek to do traceability review before the next TC telecon.

ACTION: Jeff Hodges to update the Glossary to reflect F2F #2 decisions.
- Target date 12 June 01

ACTION: Eve to create master bibliography and provide bibliography section
for document guidelines.
- Target date 5 June 01

ACTION: Subgroup leaders to get new materials to BobB (and security-
editors list) by COB June 14 in preparation for publishing the F2F
versions of the spec.

ACTION: Marlena to champion DS-1-02, Anonymity Technique, and confer with
BobB and Phill.

ACTION: Prateek to champion DS-3-03, ValidityDependsUpon.

ACTION: Dave to champion DS-4-01, Top or Bottom Typing.

ACTION: Jeff to champion DS-4-02, XML Terminology, aka Messages and

ACTION: Tim and Dave to brainstorm further on how to proceed with DS-4-03, 
Assertion Request Template.

F2F #3
- Meeting page
- Evite status
- Goals for this F2F:
    . Review and approve as much of the design as possible
    . Assess plans for implementation and conformance
    . Figure out the end-game schedule

Subcommittee reports
- Issues list (Hal)
- Focus (Eve for now)
- Bindings (Prateek)
- Conformance (Krishna)
- Considerations (Jeff)
- Sessions (Hal)
- Pass-through (Stephen)

Liaison reports
XKMS, XML Encryption, XML Protocol, BEEP, Shibboleth, DSML, XACML...

Technical issues to discuss/approve
None; use this time to get agreement on how to proceed with assertion schema?

Open mike (new issues)

(Next meeting: 12 June 2001 Focus telecon; +1 334 262 0740 participant code 

Focus subcommittee agenda
- Latest issues list:
- Core assertions structure/completeness work
Eve Maler                                             +1 781 442 3190
Sun Microsystems XML Technology Development  eve.maler @ east.sun.com

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [Elist Home]

Powered by eList eXpress LLC