Subject: Group dinner Monday night of F2F #3

I have arranged a group dinner for F2F #3:

Location: The Blue Chalk Cafe (http://www.bluechalk.com)
           630 Ramona Street, Palo Alto  (650) 326-1020
           (See http://bluechalk.citysearch.com/2.html for a map)
           (I will provide printed directions on Monday)
Date:     Monday, 25 June 2001
Time:     7:00pm
Price:    $32 plus tip
Menu:     Organic greens or soup of the day
           One of:
             Smoked tomato capellini
             Grilled flatiron steak
             House-smoked salmon
           One of:
             Key lime tart
             Classic pecan pie
           Soda or iced tea (alcoholic beverages are extra)
           (See http://bluechalk.citysearch.com/8.html for details)

I'll ask for signups on Monday morning; I've let them know there will be at
least 15 of us, so I hope there really are!  We will have a private dining
area.  The billing will be different from last time; they'll just bring
regular restaurant checks to the tables, so it will be expeditious to be
prepared with "exact change."
--
Eve Maler                                             +1 781 442 3190
Sun Microsystems XML Technology Development  eve.maler @ east.sun.com