Subject: Re: UDDI AG meeting and SAML: SAML in UDDI and XQuery subsets.

Dave,

First of all, it is my understanding that the AG meeting is covered by an
NDA.
I would be happy to entertain technical discussions of your points below
and will respond  on the AG mailing list...
(and will copy them so that they can participate in this discussion)
which for those of you who are not members is quite easy to join.....and I
would encourage you to do so... see
http://www.uddi.org/community.html.

Second, you have taken several things out of context.   I also  find it a
bit disconcerting
that you have intermixed private conversations  we had  outside the AG
forum with
discussions in the meeting. I don't believe you actually articulated your
feelings about these points
within the AG meeting itself. This is unfortunate because I would have then
had the opportunity to respond.

My perspective on Single Sign On, and Joe Pato and Bob Blakely can support
me on this, ( since
I recall lengthy discussions on this topic at the Open Group) is that it is
an overloaded term. What
I propose to do within UDDI  is find out what problem exactly we are trying
to solve
before we start architecting solutions.

Maryann

again, more comments on the AG list so join up everyone!  :)
you know you need more email!

"Orchard, David" <dorchard@jamcracker.com> on 06/22/2001 03:13:42 AM