Subject: Re: XML Encryption Working Draft

>>>>> "EP" == Evan Prodromou <eprodromou@securant.com> writes:

    EP> Hello, everyone. First, [...]

    EP> Second, [...]

    EP> First, [...]

    EP> Second, [...]

Hmm, my numbering scheme appears to be a little cockeyed -- I guess
that's what I get for using a 1-bit register for enumerating
points. B-)

Please substitute the monotonic series of your choice here and
renumber, instead of using my modulo 2 + offset labelling.

~ESP

--
Evan Prodromou, Senior Architect        eprodromou@securant.com
Securant Technologies, Inc.             415-856-9551