Subject: Use Case and Requirements Contributors

I've been asked to put a list of contributers into the use case and
requirements doc, and it has been suggested to me that the best
qualification is whether a person voted in any of the ballots.  So that's
the standard I've attempted to use - if you voted in a use case and
requirements group issue ballot, then you will be on the contributers list.

One problem - I lost my hard drive a couple of months ago which contained
all of my documents recording voting results.  I was able to piece something
together from memory, backups, and the mailing list archive.  Here's what I
came up with for a list of contributors (all people who voted in issue
groups)...

Zahid Ahmed, Commerce One
Carlisle Adams, Entrust Technologies
Bob Blakely, Tivoli
Nigel Edwards, Hewlitt Packard
Kelly Emo, Jamcracker
Marlena Erdos, IBM
Jeff Hodges, Oblix
MaryAnn Hondo, IBM
Hal Lockhart, Entegrity Solutions
Eve Maler, Sun Microsystems
Prateek Mishra, Netegrity
Bob Morgan, University of Washington
Tim Moses, Verisign
David Orchard, Jamcracker
Gilbert Pilz, Jamcracker
Irving Reid, Baltimore Technologies

If you voted, and aren't on this list, I apologize.  If that is the case,
please send me an email so I can fix it.

Thanks and regards,

Darren

Darren Platt
Principal Technical Evangelist