Subject: Re: F2F #3: Whiteboard Transcription is available

In going through the notes-takers way excellent notes of our discussions at the
F2F, I'm uncovering details that ought to be captured in the whiteboard
transcription -- e.g. issues that were actually decided.

So, I'm going to do a rev of that doc. Its filename will be
SSTC-F2F-3-Notes-Hodges-WhiteboardTranscription-01 and it'll accompany the
meeting minutes as well as be placed in
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/security/minutes/ (aka "the minutes
repository"). The only differences will likely be in terms of edits and addtions
to editorial comments.

I don't know if I'll get the minutes finished today (sigh), even though I'm not
doing anything else 'cept work on them. We'll see, but please don't hold your
breath.

thanks,

JeffH