Subject: Agenda for Focus subgroup 3 Jul 2001 telecon

Meeting date: Tuesday, 19 June 2000
Meeting time (see also http://www.timezoneconverter.com/cgi-bin/tzc.tzc):
           Europe/Dublin  5-7pm
           US/Eastern     12noon-2pm
           US/Central     11am-1pm
           US/Pacific     9am-11am

Call-in information (good through ?? Sept):
          Call-in number: +1 334 262 0740
          Participant code #856956

Running list of ACTION items
============================
ACTION: Bob Blakley to develop and circulate a Word template for all
specification contributors to use.
- Target date ?

ACTION: Prateek to do traceability review before the next TC telecon.
[in wait-state]

ACTION: Jeff Hodges to update the Glossary to reflect F2F #2 decisions.
[now have detailed comments to work from. ]
- target date 13 Jul 01

ACTION: Eve to create master bibliography and provide bibliography section
for document guidelines.
[Eve has sent to JeffH draft bib section guidelines for comment, otherwise this
is in wait-state as she's on vacation for much of Jul]

ACTION: Marlena to champion DS-1-02, Anonymity Technique, and confer with
BobB and Phill. [in progress]

ACTION: Prateek to champion DS-3-03, ValidityDependsUpon.
[in wait-state]

ACTION: JeffH to champion DS-4-02, XML Terminology, aka Messages and
Packaging.
[in wait-state]

ACTION: Phill to write up notion of "Authorization Claims", which are putatively
represented via attributes.

Open discussion
===============

Precise agenda to be decided on-the-call.

Prateek asked: "The main issue of interest to me is the creation of a document
that represents the "two whiteboards" consensus draft and how we can achieve
that goal with some speed."

A nominal answer is that Phill and DaveO signed up at the end of the second day
of F2F #3 to work together to produce such a document.

Phill noted prior to that particular signing-up action, that progress on
producing a doc incorporating consensus from the F2F #3 is gated by the
appearance of the F2F #3 minutes. Hence I've been trying to: (a) get the minutes
out as quickly as possible, (2) ensure they are as complete and accurate as
possible, (3) release information as I get it together, rather than wait until
the entire monolithic chunk is "done".

Thus I hope that having at least..

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/security/minutes/SSTC-F2F-3-Notes-Hodges-WhiteboardTranscription.pdf

..plus the raw notes (located in that same directory) be available means that
they can "get started" (hint, hint).

In anycase, I'm on-track to get the consolodated minutes document completed by
end of the day Tue 3-Jul (the shorter this focus concall is, the more it will
help me complete that goal).

Overall Issues and concerns
===========================

Item: How to prioritize issues resolution?

Current issues list is -04:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/security/docs/draft-sstc-saml-issues-04.doc

Open issues (plus any waiting to be added by Hal; how current is this list?):

UC-1-05: FirstContact (p. 13)
UC-2-05: EMarketplace (p. 29)
UC-7-01: Enveloping (p. 56)
UC-7-02: Enveloped (p. 56)
UC-8-02: IntermediaryAdd (p. 58)
UC-8-03: IntermediaryDelete (p. 61)
UC-8-04: IntermediaryEdit (p. 63)
UC-8-05: AtomicAssertion (p. 65)
UC-9-01: RuntimePrivacy (p. 67)
UC-9-02: PrivacyStatement (p. 67)
UC-13-07: Hailstorm Interoperability (p. 85)
DS-1-01: Referring to Subject (p. 86) BobB?
DS-1-01: Anonymity Technique (p. 86) Marlena
DS-3-01: DoNotCache (p. 88) Hal
DS-3-02: ClockSkew (p. 88) Hal
DS-3-03: ValidityDependsUpon (p. 88) Prateek
DS-4-01: Top or Bottom Typing (p. 89) Dave
DS-4-02: XML Terminology (p. 89) Jeff
DS-4-03: Assertion Request Template (p. 89) (Tim/Dave initially)
DS-4-04: URIs for Assertion IDs (p. 89) (Jeff initially)

[others to add?]

---
end