Subject: RE: Proposed Agenda for SSTC/Focus 10 July 2001 telecon

Jeff,

my [BINDINGS] minutes calls out two issues for
the TC at large to consider:

(i) revival of (ISSUE:[UC-1-05:FirstContact]).

(ii) creating TC awareness that a specific
SAML artifact architecture is given in the
bindings document. This architecture is
quite distinct from the ticket proposal
in the "Examples" document from Philip Baker.

Details are in the [BINDINGS] minutes of July 5, 2001.

- prateek

?

Discussion of specific issues raised in the F2F #3 minutes?

---
end