Subject: We have a host for the next F2F!!

Bob Blakley can host a SSTC F2F #4 in Austin sometime in the window of Mon
20-Aug thru Fri 31-Aug. He says that either a 2 or 3 day meeting would be fine.
We can discuss this some on the focus group call today in terms of length and
various subwindows within those two weeks and then I issue an evite.

thanks,

JeffH

Jeff,

I'm sending this to you because I don't seem to be able to post to the list
right now; please forward for me.

I could host an FTF in Austin during the period 20 - 31 August; could we do
an evite to see which dates
are most convenient for people?  Thanks,

--bob

Bob Blakley (email: blakley@us.tivoli.com   phone: +1 512 436 1564)
Chief Scientist, Security, Tivoli Systems, Inc.