Subject: SAML Draft Template

Attached is a rough-cut at a Word template for SAML Drafts. I have overidden
the default Word styles for "Normal" and all the headings. I have also added
some default layout and sections (Title, Table of Contents, Revision
History).

If you would like to make this template easily accessible from the
Start->New Office Document-> path here are some instructions I grabbed from
the Microsoft site:

Organize Your Custom Templates by Adding a Tab to the New Dialog Box
You can make the custom templates you create in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
easier to locate by adding tabs for them in the New dialog box.
For example, say that you've just created some custom templates named Weekly
Report and Monthly Report. By using Windows Explorer, you can add a tab
called Special Reports to the New dialog box. That way when you click New on
the File menu, the Special Reports tab appears in the New dialog box and the
Weekly Report and Monthly Report templates are displayed on the tab.
To customize the New dialog box by adding a tab
	In Windows Explorer, open the Templates folder.
	If you use the user profiles feature in Windows NT 4.0, Windows 98,
or Windows 95, the Templates folder is located by default in
Windows_folder\Profiles\Username\Application Data\Microsoft. If you are not
using the user profiles feature, the Templates folder is located by default
in Windows_folder\Application Data\Microsoft.
	On the File menu, click New, and then click Folder to create a
subfolder in the Office folder.
	Type a name for the subfolder.
	The name you assign to the subfolder appears as a tab in the New
dialog box.
	Move the templates you want into the subfolder you just created

 <<SAML Draft.dot>>

SAML Draft.dot