Subject: Re: SW Frameworks and SAML mechanisms

Phill,

>Anders appears to be confusing SAML, bizTalk and ebXML. The somewhat strange
>assertion is made that they are all the same.

Not at all, I just compared the scope.

Regarding standards and interoperability I don't disagree. I have though
put two questions that I like to get an answer to:

1. Will every *likely* SAML app require a unique extension schema?
2. How does extension schemas match the neeed for a SAML API?

- Anders