Subject: FW: SAML thoughts on DSML: Inclusion of Minutes from F2F and Teleconference

Title: FW: SAML thoughts on DSML: Inclusion of Minutes from F2F and Teleconference

Forgot to include the Microsoft Proposal:

It is in a zip file format with a word document and Powerpoint file.

<<microsoft.zip>>

-Gavenraj

 -----Original Message-----
From:   Gavenraj Sodhi
Sent:   Monday, July 30, 2001 3:40 PM
To:     security-services@lists.oasis-open.org

I am looking for thoughts, comments, issues to raise with the next version of DSML 2.0 currently developing requirements on.  Where and how do members view SAML playing a role within DSML 2.0, as the core proposal to work off os is Microsoft's?

Microsoft's Proposal:

I have included the following link containing minutes from the teleconference

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/dsml/200107/msg00010.html

And minutes from F2F:

<<dsml.ppt>>
Submitted Presentations from various companies are at the following link:

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/dsml/200107/maillist.html

Thanks.

-Gavenraj

microsoft.zip