Subject: F2F #4: Mon Aug 27 - Wed Aug 29, Waltham MA advanced notice

We will be holding the 4'th SSTC face to face in Waltham, MA. from Monday
Aug 27 through Wednesday Aug 29. We have not yet put together the agenda,
but it looks like we will use about all of the three days. Those of you who
are looking to lock in reduced 21 day advanced purchase air fares should go
ahead and book travel to Massachusetts before next week.

We will be sending out an e-vite poll to get firmer attendance numbers later
this week - We hope to have lodging information at about the same time and
include it in the next notice.

- Joe Pato & Jeff Hodges