OASIS Mailing List ArchivesView the OASIS mailing list archive below
or browse/search using MarkMail.


Help: OASIS Mailing Lists Help | MarkMail Help

security-services message

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [Elist Home]

Subject: Agenda SSTC/Focus 7 Aug 2001 telecon

Agenda - August 7 Teleconf

- Membership report: new/removed members (Gavenraj)

- Roll call (Gavenraj)

- Approval of/additions to this agenda

ACTION items

ACTION: Prateek to start traceability review before the next TC telecon
using discussion-01 docs and going back to use cases

ACTION: Jeff to create master bibliography and provide bibliography section
for document guidelines based on Eve's draft submission to him. (Jeff was on
the hook to try to get this done by 10-Aug)

ACTION: Marlena to champion DS-1-02, Anonymity Technique, and confer with
BobB and Phill. Marlena has been on vacation (due back mid-Aug) - any
progress beyond initial thread on list?

ACTION: Prateek to champion DS-3-03, ValidityDependsUpon.

ACTION: Jeff to champion DS-4-02, XML Terminology, aka Messages and

ACTION: Hal to take Jeff's work on classification and composition of
Identifiers and "take it a step further".

ACTION:  Phill, Prateek, Chris, and Dave to create core 12 (including stuff
from the discussion docs described above and Phill's comments) that Prateek,
Chris, David and Phill can agree upon amongst themselves. This item retained
to allow Dave, who has just returned from vacation, to comment.

ACTION: Hal to comb thru core-12 post issuance and identify those issues
that he feels it addresses (as a way to try cull the open issues in the
Issues doc).

ACTION: Joe to Post Evite poll for detailed F2F#4 attendance. 

Subcommittee reports
- Issues list (Hal)

- Focus (Jeff for now)

- Bindings (Prateek)

- Conformance (Robert Griffin)

- Considerations (Jeff for now)

- Sessions (Hal) 

- Pass-through (Stephen)

Liaison reports
XKMS, XML Encryption, XML Protocol, BEEP, Shibboleth, DSML, XACML...

Doc Editor/Repository report

Telecon July 24 Minutes approval

Open mike (new issues)

Next Focus subgroup meeting: 14-Aug-2001 telecon; +1 334 262 0740
participant code #856956
Next official SSTC meeting: 21-Aug-2001 telecon; +1 334 262 0740 participant
code #856956
Next Face-to-Face: 27-Aug-2001 - 29-Aug-2001, Waltham MA, Hitachi to host.


Focus subcommittee agenda

Discussion of Issues with Core-12 raised by Stephen Farrell, Tim Moses

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [Elist Home]

Powered by eList eXpress LLC