Subject: RE: Proposed Changes to Core-12 (with renaming)

Bob,

This is an open issue from the f2f#3 meeting
(ISSUE:[F2F#3-37]). The general sense seemed to
be that people wanted to be able to omit the
namespace and that somehow there was a canonical namespace
in which names are interpreted (SAML namespace?).
I dont think we actually spelled this out completely.

- prateek