Subject: Assertion Element

I was looking at Phill's diagrams yesterday evening and two things jumped
out at me.

The first was that I couldn't find the validity interval
(NotBefore/NotAfter) anywhere.  I thought these
were in the base schema... but I can't remember for sure.  The second was
that the AttributeAssertionType
has a simple "Attribute" member... should this be called out as a
Type/Value or Name/Value structure?

--bob

Bob Blakley (email: blakley@us.tivoli.com   phone: +1 512 436 1564)
Chief Scientist, Security and Privacy, Tivoli Systems, Inc.

Hal Lockhart <hal.lockhart@entegrity.com> on 08/24/2001 12:44:43 PM

Please respond to Hal Lockhart <hal.lockhart@entegrity.com>