Subject: RE: Assertion Element

OK... In Phill's diagram both Conditions and Attributes are not further
elaborated which is probably why
I got mixed up.  I'll go look at the other diagrams Phill sent out and see
if they're in there.

Sounds like we're good.

--bob

Bob Blakley (email: blakley@us.tivoli.com   phone: +1 512 436 1564)
Chief Scientist, Security and Privacy, Tivoli Systems, Inc.

Hal Lockhart <hal.lockhart@entegrity.com> on 08/24/2001 01:19:10 PM

Please respond to Hal Lockhart <hal.lockhart@entegrity.com>