Subject: RE: XML Signature

Hi all,

	On a related note, I am also trying to capture miscellaneous pieces of
information, which is useful for SAML practitioners - from Architects to
Developers to Implementers, in a SAML-Best Practices bucket. This is kind of
a non-normalative document. So if (and when) you find details which do not
belong in any specifications, but would like to keep around,  please send
them to me.

cheers & have a nice weekend