Subject: RE: Informal SAML teaching tools

Eve -
I am about to develop a presentation for a 90 minute talk at the PKI
interoperability conference in December. The materials are due Oct. 25 and
it is likely that I would wait until the last minute. It will be an overview
of SAML, probably 15-20 slides. I can make this available as soon as I have
finalized it.

Jahan

Jahan Moreh
Chief Security Architect