Subject: RE: Multiple subjects in SAML assertions

Core 20 states:

If a <Subject> element contains more than one subject specification the
issuer is asserting that the statement is true for all of the subjects
specified. For example if both a <NameIdentifier> and a
<SubjectConfirmation> element are present the issuer is asserting that the
statement is true of both parties.

Conditions is not the place to put subject confirmation.

Phillip Hallam-Baker FBCS C.Eng.
Principal Scientist
VeriSign Inc.
pbaker@verisign.com