Subject: Call for volunteer for SSTC Secretary

Gavenraj is in hiatus as he has just indicated. Joe and I are soliciting
voluteers to take on this role.

The SSTC secretary role involves managing the SSTC membership roll (voting
members, prospective members, observers), taking attendance and minutes at
official meetings (concalls & F2Fs).

This role really helps keep the SSTC running smoothly and is a great way to
contribute.

Anyone who wishes to volunteer, please let Joe & I know via email as soon as
you can.

Thanks,

JeffH & Joe