Subject: [XML Signature] DSig-01

Hi all,

	Here is the first cut at the XML Signature and SAML. I went thru most of
the discussions in the TC mailer and summarized them. (Thanks Prateek for
the write-up) Plus have started articulating the various topics/issues.

	I would like to see if we can get thru the first couple of iterations
before Tuesday's call. That way we will have a shared view when we start
discussing the various nuances.

cheers

draft-sstc-dsig-01.pdf