Subject: [security-services] F2F #5 - Tentative Close - SF week of Nov 5

Given the polling on e-vite it looks like there is an even split between
east coast and west coast, so Jeff and I propose that we do the following:

Meet in San Francisco at the Bank of America facility for Tuesday and
Wednesday November 6 & 7. I will send out another e-vite today to see if who
*can't* make this date and location. We'll conclude planning at the next
conference call Tuesday October 16.

- joe & jeff

Joe Pato                                HP Labs Cambridge
Principal Scientist                     1 Main Street, 10th Floor
Trust, Security & Privacy               Cambridge, MA   02142
Trusted E-Services Lab - HP Labs        Phone: (617) 679-9376
<http://www.hpl.hp.com>                 Fax 1: (617) 679-9330
<http://www.hp.com/security>            Fax 2: (781) 674-0142