Subject: RE: [security-services] Re: Subject confirmation (was RE: Multiplesubjects in SAML assertion s)

I very much agree....The only way I could think of associating a "subject"
with a SubjectConformation is if we have an X.509 certificate in the
optional KeyInfo element (from ds:). Of course, the specification of
"subject" in X.509 is different from SAML. So, this is a very weak
association at best.

Jahan

Jahan Moreh
Chief Security Architect