Subject: RE: [security-services] Presumptuous comments on SAML core-19 dra ft

Ah I get it, looks like you must have left change control on then 'cos the
file size was 150Kb, hence the reason I thought something must be missing.

It looks fine to me. We need to write the concepts intro. Is there text in
some incarnation of the use cases documents we could filch?

Bringing the namespace stuff together is OK with me, note that I did that
sorta thing myself when I moved the 'extensibility' piece to a new section.

Only thing is that each of the schema sections would still need a 'preamble'
section in which the preamble to the schema is specified in order that the
schema in the text still present a complete schema in order.

Phillip Hallam-Baker FBCS C.Eng.
Principal Scientist
VeriSign Inc.
pbaker@verisign.com