Subject: [security-services] Attenuating SSTC/co-chair contributions for a while

Colleagues,

This note is to let everyone know that I need to back off from day-to-day
contributions to the SSTC, for a while, due to other priority demands on my
time.

That said, you should continue to send requests and info to the "SSTC chair" by
sending it to ~both~ Joe and I, as usual.

Though, you should focus your expectations for responses/action to Joe for the
time being.

Additionally, Joe (or a designate if needed) will be shepherding the SSTC &
Focus concalls for the duration. This is much the way we operated, for example,
from mid-May to mid-July when Joe was otherwise occupied and I was covering the
chair duties.

I anticipate becoming more active again in several weeks, and am planning to
attend F2F #5. I'll look forward to seeing many of you there and catching up.
In the meantime I will try to attend the offical SSTC concalls, but may be
absent from time-to-time.

thanks,

Jeff Hodges
SSTC Co-chair