Subject: [security-services] FW: Hotels in San Francisco for F2F#5

-----Original Message-----
From: Hollowood, Larry [mailto:Larry.Hollowood@bankofamerica.com]
Sent: Monday, October 29, 2001 12:11 PM
To: 'PATO,JOE (HP-PaloAlto,ex1)'; Jeff Hodges
Cc: Hicks, Mack; Hall, Corey J
Subject: Hotels in San Francisco for F2F#5

Joe and Jeff,

Here is a quick rundown on the hotel situation for F2F#5 in San Francisco.
Thanks to Corey Hall (cc'd) for inquiring about rates, availability, etc.
It looks like the Grand Hyatt and Crown Plaza are safe bets.

Grand Hyatt - $239 for one night stay
contact: Gillian 415.403.4822
345 Stockton Street
San Francisco

Crown Plaza Union Square
480 Sutter St.
Contact: John Hopkins 415.273.4041
email: j.hopkins@bristolhotels.com
25-30 rooms price: $119 each

Here is a list of other hotels in the city that are on our corporate
approved hotel list...

Hyatt At Fisherman's Wharf
555 N Point St
San Francisco

Westin St. Francis
335 Powell St
San Francisco

The Palace Hotel
2 New Montgomery Street
San Francisco

Mark Hopkins Inter-Continental
Number One Nob Hill
San Francisco

Hyatt Regency San Francisco
Five Embarcadero Center
San Francisco

Clift Hotel
495 Geary St
San Francisco

If you need any more information let me know,
Larry