Subject: FW: [security-services] Please read BEFORE formal vote at TC call onNovember 27

-----Original Message-----
From: George Robert Blakley III [mailto:blakley@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Monday, November 26, 2001 5:21 PM
To: Mishra, Prateek
Subject: Re: [security-services] Please read BEFORE formal vote at TC
call on November 27

Prateek,

Just in case I'm on a plane during the call, I'd like to register my
approval of this proposal.

My latest change of email address seems to have cut me off of the list, so
I'd be obliged if
you could re-post this to the list.

Thanks,

--bob

Bob Blakley (email: blakley@us.ibm.com   phone: +1 512 436 1564  fax: +1
512 436 1919)
Chief Scientist, Security and Privacy, Tivoli Systems, Inc.

"Mishra, Prateek" <pmishra@netegrity.com> on 11/25/2001 09:43:06 PM