Subject: [security-services] SAML is singular

In looking at the core draft(s), I just realized that there's one change
that needs to be made on the title page and a few other locations.  On
February 20, we voted to ""Accept SAML (Security Assertion Markup Language)
as the name of this working group":

   http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/security-services/200102/msg00052.html

The singular usage is also borne out by other mentions in the email archive
(there is only one mention of the plural usage that I can find, in the
minutes of F2F #3).  I'm assuming that we meant to name our specs in the
singular.

	Eve