Subject: Re: [security-services] SAML is singular

"Eve L. Maler" wrote:

> In looking at the core draft(s), I just realized that there's one change
> that needs to be made on the title page and a few other locations.  On
> February 20, we voted to ""Accept SAML (Security Assertion Markup Language)
> as the name of this working group":
>
>    http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/security-services/200102/msg00052.html

Just to clarify (in support), the "plural" expansion of SAML Eve is identifying
is..

  Security Assertions Markup Language
                    ^

..on the title page of draft-sstc-core-20, for example. There's various other
occurances of this plural expansion.

I agree that it should be the "singular" form as she notes above.

JeffH