Subject: Re: [security-services] draft-sstc-bindings-07.doc

Hi Prateek,

One comment:

Section 7.2.0.3 Message Integrity:
	Current wording means message integrity is mandatory when using the SOAP
binding over HTTP. Is this the intention? If it's not, I'd like it to be
modified to something similar to the one in section 7.2.0.4. The proposed
wording is:

	When message integrity is required, SAML receivers MUST implement
message integrity by utilizing HTTP over SSLv3 or TLS1.0[AppendixC] with a
server-side certificate.

Thanks,
Emily