Subject: [security-services] Status of Eve's work on core-22

Sorry, but I've simply run out of time and will not be able to complete all
the actions I took yesterday.  I will hand over the draft (in the middle of
modification) to Phill, and if he happens not to have time next week to
make changes, I will be able to pick this back around December 19 or
20.  Now that we're shooting for a January 9 date, hopefully we have a bit
of breathing room.

What I've done:

- Small editorial changes
- Ensuring that normative and non-normative listings look different in B/W
- Sent proposal for CompletenessSpecifier changes to the list

What still needs to be done:

- Incorporate Chris's attribute value typing writeup non-normatively as an
example under <Attribute>

- Incorporate Tim Moses's text from
<http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/security-services/200108/msg00041.html>http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/security-services/200108/msg00041.html

- Incorporate DSig material from
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/security-services/200112/msg00029.html
and draft-dsig-02

- Remove single/multiple assertion distinction and abstractness

         Eve