Subject: RE: [security-services] "AuthorizationQuery" and"AuthorizationSt atement" are *still* misleading names

Bob is right. Hal is taking a pass at sweeping issues from the mailing list
and collecting them for us to track. In addition, each issues champion is
asked to be vigilant in verifying that the editor has reflected agreement
into the latest draft of the committee documents. We will not "close" any
issue until the champion verifies that the text actually appears in the
document.

- joe

-----Original Message-----
From: RL 'Bob' Morgan [mailto:rlmorgan@washington.edu]
Sent: Wednesday, December 19, 2001 5:38 PM
To: Eve L. Maler
Cc: security-services@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: Re: [security-services] "AuthorizationQuery" and
"AuthorizationStatement" are *still* misleading names

On Wed, 19 Dec 2001, Eve L. Maler wrote:

> I agree that we should change the names as you suggest.  (I have a
> feeling that many smallish issues that are being sent to the list are
> not getting catalogued regularly, which is worrying...  What can we do
> about this?)

There was discussion about this on Tuesday's call.  I think the idea is
that the combination of (a) the chairs, (b) Hal, (c) issue champions will
do their darndest to make sure that nothing drops thru the cracks, and in
particular that all outstanding issues get put on the issues list.

 - RL "Bob"