Subject: RE: [security-services] proposal wrt "status" and"send comments to the editor"

Jeff,

	Agreed. I am using a similar scheme for the Assertions JSR. I also would
like to see a common format - I had suggested one long time ago.

cheers

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/security-services/200112/msg00075.html

Maturity level values described in that proposal are..

  "committee working draft"		-- where the docs are now

  "candidate committee specification"	-- upon entry to Last Call, and on
thru
LC
					   if no showstopper normative technical
					   issues are found

  "committee specification"		-- after LC, and once all non-normative
					   editing is complete, and docs are
					   voted to this maturity level.

So, this would yield something like this on the first doc pages...

  Document identifier: ...

  Location: ...

  Publication Date: ...

  Maturity Level: Committee Working Draft