Subject: [security-services] Status of the SAML FAQ

I didn't have a chance to bring up the topic of the SAML FAQ on today's
call, but I wanted to give people an update.

Edwin DeSouza of Jamcracker provided a huge bunch of questions that he'd
like to see answered, and Hal provided answers to some of them.  (Thanks to
both of them!)  I'm working on incorporating those now.  I didn't get any
"substantive" comments on the few FAQs I sent out to the list a couple of
months ago.

I believe that the FAQ is not to be taken lightly; I would like to get TC
review (if not a formal vote) before we publish it.  I will try to send a
draft to the list by the end of the week so that we can start that process;
note that most of the questions won't have answers yet, and that I'm
actively soliciting content...  It would be great to get even an unfinished
FAQ onto the website ASAP.

Thanks,

	Eve