Subject: [security-services] Dave O requests status change to observer

Hi all,

It's become pretty obvious that I cannot maintain participation in the SAML
TC.  I would like to change status to observer.  I've enjoyed working with
all of you immensely, and I'm proud to have been an early contributor to
SAML.  I especially look forward to seeing those interoperable
implementations and SSO on the web finally working!

On a positive side, a good chunk of the reason that I cannot free up time is
because of the W3C TAG and upcoming W3C Web Services Activity and working
groups.  I continue to evangelize SAML and W3C/OASIS collaboration in these
and other forums.

Again, so long and thanks for all the assertions. ;-)

Cheers,
Dave