Subject: Re: [security-services] A "final" proposal on status codes

I believe XMLP decided to use elements, not attributes, because SOAP
itself doesn't use many attributes, and it was decided to continue
eschewing them.  They decided to use nested elements because of the
clear semantics.  I am, of course, saying "they" because I was on the
losing side. :)
	/r$
--
Zolera Systems, http://www.zolera.com