Subject: RE: [security-services] Suggest adding IssueInstant attribute toRequest and Response

Title: RE: [security-services] Suggest adding IssueInstant attribute toR equest and Response

> I can steal Alice's request for attributes (the most likely case, and
> the only one Shibboleth would be concerned with). If I can replay it
> successfully immediately or in the future, I can get attributes that
> only Alice might be allowed to see (or at least that I'm not
> allowed to
> see). I let her request go on through as well, so she never
> knows, since
> she gets her answer.

I don't understand this. You were able to capture the orignal request, but you could not see the response?

Or the response was encrypted the first time, but not on the replay?

I guess I am missing some assuption about the environment.

Hal