Subject: [security-services] oasis-open.org server crash -- doc repositorytemporarily lobotomized

Scott Cantor noticed early this morn that -25 files were missing from
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/security/docs/

Looks to me like files more recent than about 9-Oct have disappeared.

Jeff Lomas, OASIS webmaster, wrote this morn..

> There was a server crash yesterday.  I am still working on restoring the
> content.  I'll follow up with you later on this.

So I'll confer with JeffL this afternoon about getting the rest of the
repository restored.

In the meantime, all the links for the SAML 1.0 Spec set will 404
unfortunately.

JeffH