Subject: [security-services] Removing SOAP profile from Bindings also impactssstc-core

Since it was today agreed that the SOAP profile would be removed from draft-sstc-bindings-model-09, I also believe we need to make the following change to -core:

Line 225: Need to remove "and the securing of SOAP payloads"

Rob Philpott

RSA Security Inc.

The Most Trusted Name in e-Security

Tel: 781-687-7585