Subject: RE: [security-services] the "unbounded" issue

I disagree. Putting arbitrary limits is generally a bad idea. We can't
propose to know all applications that this may be used for. What may seem
unreasonable today may not seem so unreasonable in the future. This has been
proven many times over in the technology field. Plus, any decent application
written to support 1,000 will do so dynamically and will just as easily
support 10,000 or 100,000. There may be performance implications but that's
for the application designer to address.

-Allen