Subject: RE: [security-services] the "unbounded" issue

Yes, very true. I thought about that and considered commenting on it. It
seems to me that there are a lot of ways to mount DoS attacks and we need to
rely on the applications to implement safeguards that are reasonable for
their specific situation. I know that's vague and ambiguous but I think it's
better than imposing arbitrary limits.

My $.02

-Allen