Subject: RE: [security-services] comments on (most of) core-25

Some comments on the comments

200: Actually to be really pedantic it should be Internet DNS domain since
there are actually non-Internet DNS domains.

215: Which paragraph?

237: The #rwed debate, deferred

295: Wording was carefully chosen to avoid the birthday paradox.

603: It is an attribute, not an element so does not need to be declared
optional.

664: IPv6 addresses eeek!

705: It is a URI, therefore no syntactical possibility of a wildcard

779: Can directly reference LDAP values via the LDAP URI. I don't think we
should limit ourselves to LDAP though, I think we should accept the
probability that LDAP will eventually be replaced with an XML form.

825: Moot/fixed with the anyType

Phillip Hallam-Baker FBCS C.Eng.
Principal Scientist
VeriSign Inc.