Subject: RE: [security-services] Changes for Core 26

The canonical form in 2396 is pretty robust and the rules are very
straightforward,

Essentially the only place where case insensitivity comes in is in the part
of a URI that is a DNS name.

Even if the file is located on a Windows or VMS machine http://foo.com/Fred
is not equivalent to http://foo.com/FRED or http://foo.com/fred

	Phill