Subject: [security-services] draft-sstc-bindings-model-10-change

The bindings draft with change bars is enclosed. There are two changes:

 (1) SOAP profile has been removed

 (2) Recommendations on obsolete XML schema namespace used in
SOAP 1.1 spec. have been added to the SOAP bindings section.

There are no other substantive changes.

I will publish an independent SOAP profile document next week  (including
text from security condsiderations and conformance). I hope to begin
discussion
immediately after the SAML 1.0 specifications are frozen.

- prateek

draft-sstc-bindings-model-10-change.doc