Subject: [security-services] Corrected Issues List

Title: Corrected Issues List

I knew I would be able to do this without a mistake.

Thanks to RL Bob for spotting my error. Issue MS-5-04 should be in red. Notice it does not say "closed" or "deferred". For this report I have taken a strict view. If it is not in the docs listed at the top, it is red, even if it has been agreed on the list.

Prateek, not that this is your action.

Hal

draft-sstc-saml-issues-status-02a.doc