Subject: [security-services] Entegrity's certification of successful use ofSAML 1.0

Title: Entegrity's certification of successful use of SAML 1.0

Entegrity Solutions has publicly committed to SAML support in the next (2.1) Release of Entegrity AsssureAccess. The release is planned for May, so I would expect to meet the OASIS criteria for "successfully using" sometime in April. I will look into whether this can be moved up.

We did do a prototype last year, but did not bring it forward through recent schema changes.

We will be supporting:

Requester of AuthN by means of SOAP-over-HTTP binding
Requester of Attrib by means of SOAP-over-HTTP binding

Responder returning AuthN by means of SOAP-over-HTTP binding
Responder returning AuthZ by means of SOAP-over-HTTP binding
Responder returning Attrib by means of SOAP-over-HTTP binding

Browser/artifact profile consumer
Browser/artifact profile producer

Browser/POST profile consumer
Browser/POST profile producer

We will also implement:

Requester of AuthZ by means of SOAP-over-HTTP binding

in some form for testing purposes, but we do not intend to provide it in the product.

Hal